Healthy Banana Muffins — No butter added.
Nutrition: Makes 12 Muffins. Calories: 75 calories per muffin.
- 2 bananas
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 2/3 cup white flour
- 1/3 cup wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- PAM sprayDirections:
- Blend egg, milk, and bananas together until smooth. Add sugar.
- Combine white flour, wheat flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a different bowl.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and blend well.
- Spray muffin pan well with PAM or use paper muffin cups.
- Pour batter about 3/4 way full in each spot in the muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for between 15-20 minutes. (It took me 18 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.Tips: Try it with walnuts, or adding peanut butter like frosting to the top of the banana muffin. Its delicious.
my favourite dessert!